By participating in this ICO, the investor should be aware and accepts the risks related to security and the potential lack of economic results. The participant declares being aware of the legal uncertainty of this type of transactions and to have conducted his research according to the applicable law to which he subscribes.
Anyone purchasing 10set token acknowledges the technological and economic uncertainty of the project presented in the Whitepaper. Therefore, participants are aware of the absence of any legal action against the company in case of failure, nonperformance or non-implementation of the project, as well as in the case of the 10set losing part or even the totality of its value. Purchase of the 10set token confers the ability to use the coming tenset.io services.
No other rights are transferred upon the ICO. Precisely, the company’s only obligation is to distribute the 10set token under the conditions defined in the White Paper.
During the ICO, the company may not be held liable for any of the following:
- Use of the service that is not compliant with the applicable terms;
- An error, malfunction, malicious action or violation of White Paper’s terms by the user, a third party or service controlled by a third party;
- All direct or indirect damage that may occur during the operation: cryptocurrency losses, profits or financial losses or other damages whatsoever in the type;
- The loss of control, any reason (loss, hacking, unwanted disclosure or technical failure), of the users’ login credentials which would lead a fraudulent use of the tokens;
- The temporary or permanent suspension of the service, whatever the cause, and especially due to a request from the public authorities, judicial authority or any third party;
- Computer failure resulting in loss of data, including content in case of impact;
- The professional activity of users;